SCHEDULE: Internships are available during the autumn (Aug-Dec), spring (Jan-May), and summer (June-July) semesters.
Full – time (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) and part – time schedules available.
The EW Scholars Program is the internship program (unpaid) at Everybody Wins DC during the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters. EW Scholars get to learn about the various crucial pieces that keep nonprofits going by working across all of the organization’s departments: Operations, Programs (Direct Services), and Development & Communications.
EW Scholars Program Objectives:
- Provide Scholars with professional opportunities to understand the mechanics of non-profits.
- Expose Scholars to the field of mentorship.
- Develop Scholars’ research and presentation skills.
- Provide opportunities to meet professionals across various sectors.
Characteristics of Successful Candidates:
- Demonstrable passion for public education and mentoring.
- Passion and desire to work with at-risk communities.
- High levels of organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to travel to program sites (during the autumn and spring semesters).
- High sense of teamwork.
- Sense of humor.
Applications are received and reviewed on a rolling basis. Please contact Rachael Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application.
EWDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to diversity in the workplace.