Jobs & Internships
Position: PT Program Coordinator
Reporting to the Lead Program Manager, EWDC Program Coordinators support day-to-day delivery and operations of Power Readers, EWDC’s one-on-one reading-based mentoring program by:
- Managing daily Power Readers mentoring sessions and related activities
- Coordinating with volunteers and students to ensure successful program delivery
- Collecting and maintaining regular Power Readers program data
- Delivering periodic program updates to Power Readers participants
- Supporting Program Team with other broad program operations projects as needed
Program Coordinator benefits and commitments are summarized below:
- Seasonal, part-time position that begins ASAP and ends in early June 2022
- Hourly wage of $17 at 10-22 hours per week; actual schedule depends on program requirements and will be relatively consistent from week to week
- At least one daytime, mentor-remote session required per week w/PC working in person; sessions are Mon – Thurs, 10AM – 2PM
- At least one afterschool, 100% virtual session required per week; sessions are Mon – Fri, 4PM – 6PM
- Successful completion of background check, including non-THC drug test, is required
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccine is required for in-person work at schools and other service sites.
Candidates should send a resume and cover letter to jobs(at)everybodywinsdc.org with “PT Program Coordinator” in the subject line. Only applicants who follow this process will be vetted. No direct calls please.
Everybody Wins DC is dedicated to promoting diversity and inclusion in our content, work, and staff. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, ethnicity, and every other attribute that makes us unique.